- “On Guard: Defending Your Faith with Reason and Precision” by William Lane Craig
- “Reasonable Faith” by William Lane Craig
- “God, Are You There? Five Reasons God Exists and Three Reasons It Makes a Difference” by William Lane Craig
- “The Case for Christ”, “The Case for a Creator”, “The Case for the Real Jesus” & “The Case for Faith” by Lee Strobel
- “I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist” by Norman L. Geisler and Frank Turek
- “The Reason for God: Belief in an Age of Skepticism” by Timothy Keller
- “The God Question: An Invitation to a Life of Meaning” by J.P. Moreland
- “True for You, But Not for Me: Overcoming Objections to the Christian Faith” by Paul Copan
- “Who Made God?: And Answers to Over 100 Other Tough Questions of Faith” by Ravi Zacharias
- www.reasonablefaith.org Perhaps the best site for dealing with philosophical issues (Dr. William Lane Craig’s website)
- Belief Map – an interactive tree-based way to navigate life’s biggest questions. This excellent website is created and maintained by Blake Giunta, one of our regular speakers for the group.
- www.str.org – Stand to Reason – featuring Greg Koukl
- apologetics315.blogspot.com Comprehensive website for apologetics – has lots of links to other useful websites
- www.probe.org – local Christian apologetics organization
- www.leestrobel.com – former atheist/popular author’s web site
- crossexamined.org – Dr. Frank Turek’s website, who will be speaking on campus in September.
- www.garyhabermas.com – one of the leading experts on the Resurrection
- www.paulcopan.com – an excellent Christian philosopher
- http://www.discovery.org/csc/ – leading Intelligent Design think tank
- http://www.dissentfromdarwin.org/ – list of PhD scientists who agree with the statement:
- “We are skeptical of claims for the ability of random mutation and natural selection to account for the complexity of life. Careful examination of the evidence for Darwinian theory should be encouraged.”
- http://www.reasons.org/ – great resource for science-related issues, featuring 2 scientists who have been involved in research at Cal Tech, 1 currently active at UCLA part-time, and 2 biochemists.
- http://www.phys.ethz.ch/~barnesl/personal/#blog – this is a blog by a really sharp astronomer named Luke Barnes who has some articulate defenses of fine-tuning and exposes problems in some of the speculative cosmological theories. He may not necessarily even be a theist – he keeps his personal opinions hidden. However, he is an excellent resource on scientific facts and he is much more philosophically astute than most scientists. He has a PhD from Cambridge.
Note that our organization does not necessarily agree with everything in each of these sites – our members do not all agree with each other on all issues (of course). We have found these sites to be helpful in the search for truth.
Radio Shows Airing in the DFW Area (Available on iTunes as well):
- Dr. Frank Turek http://www.crossexamined.org
- Saturdays at 9:05 a.m. on 90.5 FM
- Sundays at 4:05 p.m. (re-runs of Saturday morning show)
- Greg Koukl of Stand to Reason (www.str.org)
- Sundays at 5:05 p.m. on 90.5 FM